Heritage and archaeological management, research, advice and consultancy services for developers and other heritage consultancies, including:
- Heritage Statements and Archaeological Desk-based Assessments
- Archaeological impact assessment and mitigation strategies
- Archaeological fieldwork project design and management, including procurement and oversight of geophysical survey, archaeological fieldwork and post-excavation
- Archaeological post-excavation/publication research, analysis and reporting
- We can also organise historic building assessment and recording, laser scanning, photogrammetry, geoarchaeological and other types of heritage and archaeological survey through our extensive network of contacts
We aim to help developers rapidly understand the ramifications of heritage and archaeology for their project, and to develop mitigation strategies from an early stage. We also provide sub-consultancy and post-excavation services to other heritage and archaeological organisations. With over 27 years' experience of the archaeology of the South West, specialising in urban regeneration in Bristol, Bath and the surrounding region, we offer clear and concise advice, rapid appraisal, impact assessment and mitigation strategies, and responsive project management and post-excavation reporting services.
With wide ranging experience, knowledge, strong local contacts and a broad support network to draw on we can help you quickly identify and risk-assess potential archaeology and heritage issues. Whether you're just doing your due diligence before buying a piece of land, or embedded in a project where archaeology has unexpectedly become an issue, Bristol and Bath Heritage Consultancy can help.